Thank you Lazy Travellers, most specifically Ashley, for mentioning us in your blog. I am so pleased you were happy with the treatments, good luck with the baby....
Squat Challenge Competition.
Every month we will choose the best picture we find on social media that has the #squat4ski the more the random back ground or outlandish the outfit the better. So get your ideas out there on your social media of choice. This is more than just a little bit of fun we also want to help you prepare to make the most of your time on the mountain.
Here are our 5 tips for the perfect squat.
1. Feet need to be parallel and hip width apart.
2. keep your toes relaxed they shouldn't grip
3. Keep the weight through your heals through the entire squat.
4. Squat down to a 90 degree angle at your knees keeping your knees over your feet. don't let your knees come together.
5. Keep as upright as you can with your chest up and looking forwards. Bring your arms up infant of you to help you balance.
Good luck and follow us on social media to keep up to date with the competition and get more tips on squats and pre season exercises.